Fingerprinting

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Just about any local jail will do fingerprinting. It's easier to do the electronic prints at the LSP HQ in Baton Rouge, but not everyone has the time or ability to drive that far from Metry.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I did the whole online application and went to do fingerprints in BR and got my permit in a week. I am not a patient person so it was great not having to wait. And, it was easy in BR.

dillygaff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Metairie LA
    Great information. I didn't even think of submitting online--I always prefer that route.

Along the same track, what's the best address for Jefferson's CLEO? I'm assuming that it's Sheriff Normand. But, I seem to remember that CLEO "may" include others? Since I went the Trust route for my NFA item's I haven't paid that close attention. Any suggestions?

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    You stated you were looking to get fingerprints for a ffl. Or are u looking for prints for a carry permit? Either way the Sheriffs office can do the electronic prints for u for a fee. Sheriff Normands office is on W. Bank Exp. in Harvey at the old Atmos Energy Building with the big brown pipes surrounding it.

certifixlivescan

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2016
    United state
    I got live scan at Certifix they are certified and approved from the DOJ and FBI ,you can find the nearest location for you from here .

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom