Flag clothing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Let's not forget this guy...

7afa0fcc8c852aa7ed23d0e94f3f23f2.jpg

if I was that guy I'd always wear those pants. no lie.

"You think anyone wants a roundhouse to the face while I'm wearin these bad boys?? Forgetaboutit."

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    I personally dont give a rats ass what OTHER people choose to wear for clothes, It is their choice and I respect that more !

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I personally dont give a rats ass what OTHER people choose to wear for clothes, It is their choice and I respect that more !

Cheers to that!

It is sad though, that when I was in school we got to wear what was comfortable. Now, because of the disruptive dregs and their propensity to threaten others for those very clothes, individuality is forsaken.

Interestingly enough, order and discipline was always the mandate when the Catholic schools were all uniformly dressed equally at that same time period. Now it seems in the public schools it's just to paint the wolves to look like sheep and profess you did something to calm the criminals.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yeah, I suppose, as long as what's supposed to stay covered stays covered. But the pants hanging to the knees and back boobs hanging out and...well, I guess I'll just leave it alone.

dad-e-o

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Ponchatoula
    For those of you who oppose the wearing of the flag, before you put this matter to bed, I would suggest that you go to a website called Ranger Up.com. I have numerous shirts from them. They are military and LEO owned and their hearts are in the right place. What they have to offer may just change your mind.

Dad

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Last Sunday I might have worn American flag board shorts and an American flag tank top while out on the water, haha! I wasn't drinking (crappy) beer though!

Top Bottom