FN FiveSeven USG 5.7X28 Your Comments

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    i've been playing CS for a number of years, it's pretty easy to make moving headshots... remember, CS was designed for accuracy, not none of that auto aim crap in other FPS
    i always get head shots in cs, especially when an enemy spooks me, ie: some one in a corner i wasnt expecting. other than that i suck. dont scare me if i got a gun, im like aimbot when scared

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    Kids will play lol
    Merry Christmas
    its a fond game of my not to distant past, school work and gym and shooting REAL guns have me pretty busy lately. Real guns have kind of ruined the shooting videos games for me. I can still enjoy them, but not as long as i used to.

merry christmas

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    battle feild 3 wasnt too bad, i stopped playing call of duty a while ago, it just feels generic now. Also i want to shoot those guns for real so it kinda taunts me in a way

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    battle feild 3 wasnt too bad, i stopped playing call of duty a while ago, it just feels generic now. Also i want to shoot those guns for real so it kinda taunts me in a way

I waited for BF3 so it would make an easy Christmas gift. Put off MW3 until the first of December and already sick of it. Need to get another couple Osprey Gunners and at least one MOAB and I'll probably put it down for good.

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    tiny bullet for a handgun designed to pierce only soft body armor.

in other words it was developed for an uncommon role and fills a gap that nobody will ever need it for.

.22 magnum is the same thing for less

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Rifle round + barely reinforced polymer pistol (not just frame) + propensity for OOB detonation = problem.

That is by far the most destruction I've ever seen in such an instance. Makes the FNX-40 that suffered case head separation pale in comparison-- and the guts of that thing were lifted right out of the frame.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom