Folks I am a geico client

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the dubshow

master plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Heard that on w and j. Sounds a bit stretched. An gieco moved to the private sector simply retaining their gov name.

but I left them simply for jacking my rates up.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    but I believe their new commercial about a woman wanting to make out with a pig where they are stranded in a car is over the top for my beliefs .

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2118164/pg1

Also geico is canceling clients who are associated with firearms . https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...446712873.55201.124696527577866&type=1&ref=nf

Advertisement firms have a long history of throwing ridiculous unrelated themes in where they either don't belong or make no sense. I wouldn't read that much into it.

The one they have with the fake tortoise biting the guys finger is one of the funniest commercials I've seen in a long time.

cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    In 1996, after many years as a publicly traded firm, GEICO became a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway.

Old Warren Buffet and his holdings have sure been busy.

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Drop them because of their rates or political stance or even just because you wanna...but doing it because you think they are ok with beastiality over an animated pig is a little silly.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    If you think the pig commercial is a problem, I think you honestly have deeper underlying problems with something/someone/Geico that you're using this as an excuse to bemoan.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Are we talking about "Maxwell"- or did they go completely batchit and feature a live pig? :o

:dogkeke:

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    I have Geico because because they honor and give discounts to active /retired and 100% disabled vets . I have been satisfied with their service for several years .
    However this patron is dissatisfied with with what message they are promoting in this commercial . What some of you aren't seeing is the little by little acceptance of liberal indoctrination ( brain changing ) to our children that is sent .
    Those older ones here know our values we were raised with are declining at an accelerated rate . Schools have been flooded with such liberalism antics .
    How would you explain such actions when your young child asked ,what does it mean?

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    I have Geico because because they honor and give discounts to active /retired and 100% disabled vets . I have been satisfied with their service for several years .
    However this patron is dissatisfied with with what message they are promoting in this commercial . What some of you aren't seeing is the little by little acceptance of liberal indoctrination ( brain changing ) to our children that is sent .
    Those older ones here know our values we were raised with are declining at an accelerated rate . Schools have been flooded with such liberalism antics .
    How would you explain such actions when your young child asked ,what does it mean?

I agree that our kids are exposed to alot of bad things and at an increasing rate, but if they are taught first in the home by the parents they should know that there is no such thing as talking pigs.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    So my kid is going to want to bang an animated pig?
    Some people can't let go

slippery_slope.png

joey9139122

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    Something about buying some serious and resented financial products from a pasty chick, cavemen, lizards or pigs just makes me feel like I'm getting reamed even harder.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom