Followup on Todd Cheek of Tcustoms LLC in Greenwell Springs Louisiana suppressor sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • audioshooter

On Target. Send It.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    One of the most experienced Gunsmiths in the Baton Rouge area is Eduardo Chahin. Did Nick hire him?

That is funny. He may be the most experienced, but form my dealings he is the most arrogant as well. Always implied that he was too good to work on regular stuff.

Off Topic but it needs to be asked:
    Nick who is your new "best in BR" gunsmith?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The people Nick has brought in are well known around town in their own right. I personally know them well. This is not the appropriate place and time to disclose their names due to possible conflicts arising from doing so. If they want to come out and an ounce themselves that is one thing, but it needs to be their decision.

Last edited:

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    That is funny. He may be the most experienced, but form my dealings he is the most arrogant as well. Always implied that he was too good to work on regular stuff.

The people Nick has brought in are well known around town in their own right. I personally know them well. This is not the appropriate place and time to disclose their names due to possible conflicts arising from doing so. If they want to come out and an ounce themselves that is one thing, but it needs to be their decision.

The funny part is Nick backed Todd just a few months ago. Now Nick has brought up his new gunsmiths in this thread to drum up some biz and we should all just trust him.

I guess his new best gunsmiths are as much of a secret as the maker of his new best AR parts kits. I'm seeing a trend.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    He is busy in one of his threads trying to get you to donate a pistol.

I'll have you know; I am busy securing and picking up donations for the Banquet.

I will shamelessly take any of the guns (as long as they are not officially reported as stolen), mentioned in this thread!

It's for the kids!

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Followup on Todd Cheek of Tcustoms LLC in Greenwell Springs Louisiana suppres...

I'll have you know; I am busy securing and picking up donations for the Banquet.

I will shamelessly take any of the guns (as long as they are not officially reported as stolen), mentioned in this thread!

It's for the kids!

If the gun was built by Tcustoms it really could be for the kids. At the rate it functions its pretty safe lol.

Edit to add: I would trust your Taurus more.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Yeah, I'm a little concerned that ferrera piped down so quickly after Todd threatened to air some dirty laundry.

post-6252-0-21776600-1347436993.gif

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I see there are a lot of folks waiting for some unbridled hate to resume here.

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 0 guests)
    Emperor*, 2011Corvette, bipolarbear, CEHollier, oleheat, PECEMKR, Red35, zero_one

Or, are you all transfixed on those dirty draws! :p

Last edited:
    Top Bottom