FOR SALE: Ruger 10/22 Tactical

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunbeaux

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Boothville La.
    I have a case of Remington 9mm FMJ 500 Rounds to trade
    Name: Francois
    Contact: 5049054675 (TEXT ONLY PLEASE, I DO NOT ANSWER UNKNOWN NUMBERS) or by PM
    Price: $200 FIRM

Up for sale is my Ruger 10/22 Tactical .22 rifle. I bought this gun last November at the Kenner gun show. Since then, i have put roughly 1200 rounds through the gun. It has been cleaned after every usage. The ammo used was 500 rounds of Winchester and 700 rounds of Federals. I still have a box with maybe 200 rounds of Federal left that will go with the sale. The gun comes with a barrel bipod that i bought off Amazon.com, 30mm Scope rings that i got from Academy (don't remember what brand), a 25 round magazine and two 10 round magazines. there are no major scratches or blemishes that are not normal wear and tear. Gun was always kept in a gun case. I have the bill of sale i got when i bought the gun also if you want/ need that. I am looking to get rid of all of it, so im not looking to Part OUT! That's all i can think of. if you need any more information or anything.... please ask. thanks for looking.

WILLING TO TRADE FOR: .45 ACP ammo- FMJ or HP, 9mm ammo- FMJ or HP, .308 Winchester, or .223 ammo all of equal value!

I am willing to meet somewhere within reason to make the deal. WILL NOT SHIP!
    I have a case 500rounds of Remington 9mm ammo FMJ for trade

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom