SOLD: Forster Co-AX Press

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la

Due to some recent health issues I find myself having to raise some funds. I bought this press about 4 months ago and it will come with everything that was in the box but no box. One of my favorite things about this press is that due to it's design you don't have to permanently mount it to a bench. I have this one mounted to a piece of 2x6 and when I need to use it I just C-clamp the board to my bench. Also included will be the "short ball handle". The largest caliber I reload is 308 win and the short handle provides plenty of leverage. With the accessory handle and shipping I have about $350 invested and will let it go for $300 firm. FTF in the Houma area.

For anyone not familiar with this press here's the write up off the Midway website:
    "The Forster Co-Ax Single Stage press is one of the finest presses manufactured today. Loaded with features not found on other presses such as "Snap in and Snap out" die changing, three times the mechanical advantage of ordinary "C" presses, easy right or left hand operation, primer seater that is fully adjustable to hold brass cases and adjust primer seating depth and self-actuating shellholder jaws that open and close with movement of the press handle eliminating the need to use standard shellholders. Standard jaws are included that fit the majority of standard calibers."

Also, it has over 100 reviews and a 5 star rating. They are hard to find and a little expensive but if you want to load precision ammo with little to no run out this is the press that will do it.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom