Fox 8 news

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Now see folks; this is the way to post! With conviction! This member was so interested in this story and bring it to us, that not only was he willing to back up his post with pictures from his phone, but he DVR'd the segment.

Some of the lazy **** I see some of you guys throw out there is embarrassing! :mamoru:

Kudos Sir! I don't know what this story has to do with the price of tea in China, but kudos! :D

Didn't DVR it, my cable box automatically records what you are watching so you can rewind it if needed.

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    I had given my son an AR railed upper (with lower to follow a little later). The upper had a light on the rail. He and his wife live in the country and one night his wife heard a noise outside, picked up the upper with the light and went to investigate. Turns out it was some family members that had come to visit but she scared the crap out of them, as all they saw was the business end of an AR when she was holding it under her arm to use the light.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I had given my son an AR railed upper (with lower to follow a little later). The upper had a light on the rail. He and his wife live in the country and one night his wife heard a noise outside, picked up the upper with the light and went to investigate. Turns out it was some family members that had come to visit but she scared the crap out of them, as all they saw was the business end of an AR when she was holding it under her arm to use the light.

Mm-hmm! Mm-hmm! Quick thinking and improvisation! I like it!

If the encounter wouldn't have turned out friendly, and went hand to hand; she could have grabbed that barrel like a baseball bat and beat the crap out of the intruder with that upper! I bet that would hurt like hell! ;)

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    I'm not passing judgement on the guy...could have lost his sites in the tornado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm not passing judgement on the guy...could have lost his sites in the tornado.

No! No, man! He lost his "lights" in the tornado! Not his "sights!"
    iu

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom