Freaking Apple Store

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Wait, I have an Iphone 4 AND an IPAD! :eek3: Is it possible I am a host body for Steve Job's spirit?

When they ask to see them, try blading at a 45 and scream, "You will not touch my MAC"! followed by, "where are the nachos"?

logos-mac-ninja-B2.jpg

If they tackle you, then I suggest you immediately post on here with camera phone pics, ask us what to do and then call the cops.

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    When they ask to see them, try blading at a 45 and scream, "You will not touch my MAC"! followed by, "where are the nachos"?

logos-mac-ninja-B2.jpg

If they tackle you, then I suggest you immediately post on here with camera phone pics, ask us what to do and then call the cops.

LOL. We might want to get a thread going fro the I-lawyers so i will know exactly what to say ahead of time.:rofl::rofl:

TBMJ- Tabi-booted Mac Ninjas :squint:

King of D Open
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Vieux Carre
    If you have popups, it's because Apple wants you to have popups. They know exactly how thier equipment should work and you have no say in the matter.

The real problem is that Steve Jobs is sick and there's no one to tell the rest of them what their customers should have.

dos gris

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Are you talking about pop up ads while web surfing using Safari?

If so, turn on block pop ups under the Safari menu. Also check under Preferences>Security to see if there is a block pop ups item you can select.

Tons of help on apple.com under support- check discussions. More info that you will ever need.

kirkdbergeron

Zombie Killah! LOL
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Morgan City, LA

If so, turn on block pop ups under the Safari menu. Also check under Preferences>Security to see if there is a block pop ups item you can select.

Tons of help on apple.com under support- check discussions. More info that you will ever need.

I agree, Safari (Mac/PC) does have everything built in without having get "extra" add-ons. Sounds like to me when they put in your drive, your settings were reset, just simply go back and re-enable it :D
    I love my mac productsssssss

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA

That was the first thing i checked. However, it only appears to happen now when I am on pirate bay, which never happned before, and i was on it A LOT in Afghanistan.

crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    That was the first thing i checked. However, it only appears to happen now when I am on pirate bay, which never happned before, and i was on it A LOT in Afghanistan.

Not that I would EVER go onto Piratebay :rolleyes: but theoretically, when I go onto that site, I'm not getting windows opening up, but I get a new tab opening up everytime I click on a link, where it didn't do that before. For some reason, lately it's been doing that on that site. I think it's just the site. Of course, I'm on a macbook too, but i've noticed a change in the site lately.

Of course, this is all theoretical because I don't go onto that site :rolleyes:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Not that I would EVER go onto Piratebay :rolleyes: but theoretically, when I go onto that site, I'm not getting windows opening up, but I get a new tab opening up everytime I click on a link, where it didn't do that before. For some reason, lately it's been doing that on that site. I think it's just the site. Of course, I'm on a macbook too, but i've noticed a change in the site lately.

Of course, this is all theoretical because I don't go onto that site :rolleyes:

My "got ot it", I meant "NOT go to it", like in my mind and stuff!:ninja:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom