Freaking rain!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Man, I come to work in Baton Rouge once or twice a week, and they day I come this week, we get this friggen monsoon. What the hell, who's been doing the rain dance?

Not bitching, I'm just pissed that my 442 got wet when I had to trudge through puddles halfway up to my knees this morning :curse: Guess I need to change out this ammo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'd much rather the rain than this;

Colorado-Springs-Fire.jpg

kd5hlx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Gray, La.
    Well atleast you are on land . I have crew change today, and it doesn't look like we will be flying. I'll have the boat bring out the other crew at 1:00 PM , it's a 5 hour trip each way, on a good day, so we won't be in till atleast midnight.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Man, I come to work in Baton Rouge once or twice a week, and they day I come this week, we get this friggen monsoon. What the hell, who's been doing the rain dance?

Not bitching, I'm just pissed that my 442 got wet when I had to trudge through puddles halfway up to my knees this morning :curse: Guess I need to change out this ammo.

You're using an ankle holster ??

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Gonna be more of the same probably for the rest of the week, so don't let it get to you.....:D

msy.gif

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Gonna be more of the same probably for the rest of the week, so don't let it get to you.....:D

msy.gif

lol. I'm in Houma/Thibodaux, and we've stayed mostly dry with just enough showers every day to keep me from getting the grass cut. Lafayette looks like they've been getting pounded the past couple days. I certainly didn't expect what I got in BR yesterday morning!

Top Bottom