Free Beagle to a good home.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scubasteve

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 12, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Dude, you can't have one Beagle. They are like tater chips. Beagles like the company of other beagles, it keeps them busy. They aren't that big of an expense.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Dude, you can't have one Beagle. They are like tater chips. Beagles like the company of other beagles, it keeps them busy. They aren't that big of an expense.

Trust me - I would love more than anything to keep him. When we took him in though the wife and I both agreed that it was only for a short time. The two of them get along famously and it's going to be hard to part with him. :wtc:

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Interested party backed out. It would be a prerequisite to have a fenced back yard... :eek3:

Fisherman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    I love Beagles. Had Beagles as far back as I can remember and I can remember pretty far back. My dad got us a Beagle when I was just about 3 and we named her Cleo. Cleo is a Basset name but we had Cleo 1 through 3. I remember Cleo 1 waiting for me when I got out of school every day when I was in 3rd grade. I'd turn onto our street and I'd see a little brown, black and white dot way on down the street. When I was close enough to be recognized, that little dot would blast off running and when she got to me she was so excited she would sometimes pee on herself. LOL She got under the house and a rat or something bit her and she died of something pretty fast. I still remember the wound on her forehead. That was almost 50 years ago.

1 & 2 were Lake Charles Cleo's. 3 was a transplant to LC from Deritter. LOL

I got a Beagle when I was in the Air Force. Named him Max.

We have a cat now. No fence. I wouldn't want my dog running all over the country.

Last edited:

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I have wanted a Beagle for the longest time. We have a Rat Terrier and a Miniature Dachshund who run the house. We have a fenced in yard but three dogs and a cat would be a bit much.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    I have wanted a Beagle for the longest time. We have a Rat Terrier and a Miniature Dachshund who run the house. We have a fenced in yard but three dogs and a cat would be a bit much.

The solution is simple. Get rid of the cat. :eek3: :p

JWM0915

The Gen Man
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Brusly, Louisana
    Hey man my mom volunteers for CAAWS and does the PR work. They may be able to take him and get him adopted. Ill email the pics to her and see what she has to say.

scubasteve

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 12, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    You wussy!!!! I have SIX dogs, 3 friggin' rugrats, AND a wife. The 4 Beagles are the easiest to take care of. If your'e worried about vet bills, call me and I'll teach you how to roll ol' skule.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom