Freedom Munitions 1000rounds of 115 fr FMJ 9mm 149.99 for first 100

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    That's ok I was going to post it anyway, I just wanted to give it a few minutes before the madness started to let him get some. I told the owner, Rudy about Booseman's situation and he told me to tell him to call him when he's back in country and he's going to look out for him since he's serving.

Rudy can't believe it though. I told him before he ran this it would be popular. He told me it should last a few days and I told him an hour maybe a little longer tops. It was just over an hour. He was talking to me on the phone as he turned it on and I had to cut him short so I could let people know it was on. He's going to do this from time to time so watch Freedom's front page. They'll run specials from time to time and they'll be listed in the main index as KrazyXXX like these were Krazy9. They also were hinting about it on their facebook page but he said these sold so fast he might not even say anything there next time. They may just put them up in the index list.

http://www.freedommunitions.com

http://www.facebook.com/Freedom.Munitions.Gear

That would suck. Lol, I'll have to give you my phone number if such is the case. Yeah, I ordered Boose's case before I said anything just to ensure his was bought. Then I let the word out and the chaos ensue.

Don Howard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    west nawlins
    Is it normal to get a message that the product is already shipped? And these are new right? Well, regardless this was a great deal and although i wasn't ready to plop about 200 on the credit card, I couldn't pass it up! Thanks for the quick notification.

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    Is it normal to get a message that the product is already shipped? And these are new right? Well, regardless this was a great deal and although i wasn't ready to plop about 200 on the credit card, I couldn't pass it up! Thanks for the quick notification.

I got a shipping notification too. Just means the label was created. And these are their new production, and for a damn good price.

I was following the posts on their facebook page to find out when this deal would be posted. Will have to add their site to the ones I visit a few times a day. I like the heads up, but then everyone is waiting for it, so you have to act fast. Guess you just have to get lucky (or know the owner, haha). Glad some of Rudy's friends are also fellow BSers!

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    so how many of the 100 cases went to Bayoushooter members!?

Seems like quite a few

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    I saw this and whipped out my card at lunch. Glad we didn't take a crazy late lunch today like we have the past two days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom