Frustrated with BR Police Supply/you don't have to use them for a LEO/Military Glock.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Just curious, as I am not LEO/Military, how much of a discount do you guys get?

This from Glock.

**Prices May Vary and are not set by GLOCK. Most pricing will be 75-100.00 off the retail price depending on the model. ***

ramsey6199

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Crowley area.
    I believe the going rate for the 43 being under $400 out the door. Some have been taking this for granted. Purchasing with leo discount then reselling to make a profit. There always has to be a few bad ones in the mix to ruin in it for others. With low pay for LE the discount is much appreciated but I do see if that pattern continues the break in sales will diminish shortly. Talked to several dealers that were having this issue of a individual using the discount purchasing quite a few at a time and coming back later the week for more. They in turn put a restriction on quantity and I believe one wanted a letter head for purchase with discount.( I believe this to be extreme but...)

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Frustrated with BR Police Supply/you don't have to use them for a LEO/Militar...

I believe the going rate for the 43 being under $400 out the door. Some have been taking this for granted. Purchasing with leo discount then reselling to make a profit. There always has to be a few bad ones in the mix to ruin in it for others. With low pay for LE the discount is much appreciated but I do see if that pattern continues the break in sales will diminish shortly. Talked to several dealers that were having this issue of a individual using the discount purchasing quite a few at a time and coming back later the week for more. They in turn put a restriction on quantity and I believe one wanted a letter head for purchase with discount.( I believe this to be extreme but...)

Hope Glock doesn't do away with it. Does Glock keep a record of buyers. That would be a way to prevent this. Maybe Glock could monitor and allow maybe a couple of each caliber or model per person. ...?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom