Full auto parts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machine1600

mach16
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    New Iberia,La
    Hi Guys,
    I have a question about owning parts for a h&k 33 or C-93. I was offered a trigger pack for a H&k or C-93 century arms in .223 at a good deal. The guy that has it sold the rifle 6 months ago with a semi pack in it.. My question is,,, is it legal to own the full auto trigger pack as a part while not being installed in the gun. I was told I do not need a ffl to purchase it. I would buy it from him if that is the case and file for a class 2 liscence to legally own it. I just dont want to have any problems by owning and housing the trigger pack. I just want to do it legal. Help is appreciated.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    As long as the FA triggerpack cannot fit in the gun it is just parts same as aAK or AR.Theres shelf installed on the semi auto rifle that makes instalation of the FA trigger pack impossible.Now if it will accept both triggerpaks then you have a altered gun.

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    If it's a registered pack on either a form 3 or form 4 you just fill out the paperwork from him to you. When it clears just pick it up. It would be illegal to possess it if it is not in your name. The trigger pack is considered the MG not the host weapon. But BamBam made a good point about having an altered gun without the papers for the pack.

Last edited:

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    If its not already registered then you can never make a legal transferable machine gun with it. You can get your FFL and pay your SOT and make it for leo/militarily demos.

Top Bottom