FYI Bass Pro in Denham is keeping serial numbers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    Before you know it your doctor will have a detailed list of all the guns you own.

It wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to find gun owners amongst the people. Just being a member of this forum or any other shooting/gun owning/collecting forum or putting your name on a list at any range that you shoot, etc. is enough to identify you as a gun owner. Recording license plates at gunshows, gun stores, gun ranges, etc. also. I am sure there are lots of other ways as well.

LA Trapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Natchitoches
    Bossier does not, Denham Springs does have a handgun range. First trip at Denham, I had my handgun in a bag and they locked it at the Greeter's station. Every trip after that, wore it CCW, never stopped at the Greeter's station.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    It wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to find gun owners amongst the people. Just being a member of this forum or any other shooting/gun owning/collecting forum or putting your name on a list at any range that you shoot, etc. is enough to identify you as a gun owner. Recording license plates at gunshows, gun stores, gun ranges, etc. also. I am sure there are lots of other ways as well.

I don't wear a tinfoil hat, because it happens daily, but you can bet your *** that if you are a US Citizen, you are on many lists. If someone wants to find me, they can do so with the slightest bit of common sense.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom