FYI .............. Feds going after gun blogs and forums

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madppcs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Forest Hill
    I wonder if the Govt will indict itself for intentionally ignoring ITAR by leaving massive amounts of small arms for the insurgents to (Break in) and seize because nobody was guarding them? I cant find the article, but I believe the weapons were stored in an abandoned hangar with nobody even closely guarding them a couple years back.

Or the latest circus act (Which I believe our Govt knew would happen) involves leaving heavy equipment and tanks, aircraft and heavy weapons for the taking... Its a good thing our Govt keeps us citizens in check while they distribute the latest and greatest stuff our military has to offer to people that will use it against us, and their own people.

It sucks that I have to worry about flying with my PVS14 but some raghead is driving an Abrams tank.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Wow...anything they can do to abolish freedom of speech. And while they're at it, another stab at our second amendment rights. How proud out forefathers would be.
    NOT

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    Today's politicians are untrustworthy. True representative government is kaput. The politicians have morphed into elites that believe they possess us. I pray daily for the return of our constitutional rights but must say my faith in positive change is waning. Do you really believe the ammo ban is off the table? Prep and organize.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Today's politicians are untrustworthy. True representative government is kaput. The politicians have morphed into elites that believe they possess us. I pray daily for the return of our constitutional rights but must say my faith in positive change is waning. Do you really believe the ammo ban is off the table? Prep and organize.
    Agreed

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So....anybody here receive one of these?

c75cc977f9f1fd9cc6e0ec61598db3d8.jpg

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    That's your account? WAIT, don't answer that!!! Great,,!! now I'm communicating with you. Oh crap.

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I'm wondering how far things will go before the citizenry of this nation, as a whole, will finally decide this thing is out of control.

It will go very very far, things will continue to spiral out of control and our populace will be more concerned with the most recent celeb sex change or media buzz. Anyone who says "things are out of control" will be considered a paranoid extremist and therefore their opinion will be considered irrelevant.

Nathan Hale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Louisiana

No I don't think the ammo ban is off the table; did I indicate that at all?
    Did you comment on the ITAR amendment yet?
    (This is the biggest TROLL site of which I am aware.)

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    It will go very very far, things will continue to spiral out of control and our populace will be more concerned with the most recent celeb sex change or media buzz. Anyone who says "things are out of control" will be considered a paranoid extremist and therefore their opinion will be considered irrelevant.
    Dude, we're there already, lol.
    But yeah, I see you're fully aware. I'm thinking maybe only half the nation will ever really come around anyway. But it's gonna take some straight up third world $h:+
    happening before that's the case.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom