Gator Classic - Who's going in 2011

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    I got $100,000 that you will never get to teh top either jeff. Call me when you are close to beating Max or Brandon Guillory for that matter.....

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Jeff - wtf are you talking about - You see here is the difference Jeff - I never make claims that I don't back up. I'm not one to talk **** and claim to be a GM yet when the classifications come out I'm just a "B" class shooter - this is YOU.

You talk and talk and talk **** but you DONT BACK IT UP - you are NOT a GM shooter - you are not a M shooter - hell you are not even an A class open shooter. Sure you are better than me - but I've never made claims to be a GM - I've never made a facebook fan page to only get 4 likes - this is you.

69% in OPEN is NOWHERE CLOSE to the 95% require to be GM!!!

Last edited:

ENVPMBR Shooter

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    All I know is if you throw it out there you better be damn sure you can back it up! If you fail, you will fail big and people will hound you about it until someone else screws up!

This is the gospel of Man!

kbrview

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Alexandria, LA.
    Calm down there Brandon, don't think you really know or been around Jeff that much. You would be surprised with what he can pull off. Looks like he has you where he wants you - all work up and flustered about nothing.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    I love it.

For the innocent bystanders.....it all in good fun. Don't get too excited.

First things first - the fan page. I have no idea how that got there. It must have been created by one of my fans.

Second - are you claiming that the classifications that are listed on Uspsa are 100% accurate and there is no way to manipulate the system to have a classification lower than one's actual abilities?

Third - what I claimed was that I was a GM who was looking for the last 60-70% out of my equipment. Sorry if my humor went over your head on that one.

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Wait. I posted you had a fan page an you LOST a fan. Hahahaha

It's all in good fun everyone. If we didn't have Jeff to make fun of who else could we laugh at?

Just one question Jeffypoo. Are you admitting to sandbagging in point 2??

;)

Top Bottom