Gaza protest in new orleans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    we headed to decature street just leaving the aquirem and stumble across a large group of protesters,,,now i have no info in the protest itself,dont know if any problems came about,,but i do know nopd was following them down the steet and would bombom ther horn everytime they spread out into the street,,i also know this was the end of the protest and not the protest itself because they were all in the river walk parking lot loading up and leaving,,this is the tail end of the crowd.im just glad we didnt walk threw the crowd wile the protest was going on the group with the sighns were screaming and shaking them at the cars,,haha my daughter wanted to know why those mexicans were so mad hahahaha...

o and forgive the photos the wife cant figure out how to wait for the auto focus to kick in..

christmas128-1.jpg

christmas129.jpg

christmas131.jpg

christmas132.jpg

christmas135-1.jpg

christmas136.jpg

christmas137.jpg

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    christmas128-1.jpg

Rudeboy had this many Durka Durka's right in front of your bumper and managed to keep your foot off the gas.... Give that man a Klondike bar...

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    haha i was in shock because of pic 2,,that is not a huge bluetooth,that is her hands free cell phone,, she just stuffed it into her heard wrap,,haha i was like wtf,,it looked like a cheesey magic trick,,there was one that was acting like a canadian walking infront of the car on canal,,i told the wife get a picture of me hitting this guy,,when the cop got on his ass,,,other then that nothing but the bad pics happend

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    New Orleans Protestors Rally Against Gaza Fighting
    1/4/2009

http://fox8live.com/www/NewsItem.aspx?NewsID=5845

Some 200 protestors waved flags and signs as they marched down Canal St. and into the French Quarter rallying against Israel for its attacks in Gaza.

Israel has been bombarding the Gaza Strip for the past week with airstrikes, and most recently a ground offensive, in response to rocket fire from Hamas.

But, protestors in New Orleans with personal ties to Gaza say Israel had been blocking off essential supplies like food, water, and medicine from Gaza even before Hamas fired the first missles.

They say Hamas only makes up a small percentage of the population in Gaza, and many of the casualties have been civilians.

64 civilians were reported dead, so far.

The entire death toll climbed above 500 on Sunday.

Vice president Dick Cheney said today that Israel did not consult the U.S. before going into Gaza, but the Bush adminstration does support Israel's right to defend itself against any attacks.

Protestors everywhere from Austrailia, to the Middle East, to the U.K. have taken to the streets to protest the fighting.

Here in the United States, thousands of people protested in 12 cities across the country from New York to San Francisco.

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    Re: Gaza Protestors

This goes to a simple concept I learned several years ago while working with a colleague who was from Israel, in the US studying for two years. He was five feet nothing, weighed all of 115 pounds; he was in the Israeli Army reserve as a Paratrooper. He had taken part in the Israeli raid on Entebbe, Uganda to rescue Israeli citizens held hostage by terrorists.

He was one tough little SOB and often said,"Israel will not be f**ked with, we will survive and we will never allow another Holocaust."

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I've trained with some Israeli soldiers. Both men and women. They were some of the toughest soldiers I have ever met. Something about living in a country surounded by people who want you dead brings out the hard ass in a person.

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    yea she was a cuttie,and then there was a couple sitting across from the church where all the sidewalk artist perform,,,they were cutties also but she missed them,,,

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    I don't understand the point of protesting in a city that is completely isolated from the incident. Furthermore I don't understand the point of protesting violence against a people who purposefully and knowingly elected and supported a group who used violence to get what they wanted.

Mop em up Israel, so we don't have to.

Top Bottom