Geaux Shootin range

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiliermdb

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2014
    Prairieville, LA
    What's the word on the Geaux Shootin indoor range that is "not" in Prairieville? Their website boast there range is state of the art and so on but it's nonexistent. Would be great since it's only 1 1/2 miles from the house. Now that the new shopping center is there I doubt there is enough room for it. May need to update their site with their plans and not make it sound like they are there.

rdm227

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2012
    Prairieville
    The owner, Allan, sent out an email to the members saying that it was not going to go through and that he was moving for family reasons. He will be returning any fees paid within the next few months.

tsi_engineer

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The owner, Allan, sent out an email to the members saying that it was not going to go through and that he was moving for family reasons. He will be returning any fees paid within the next few months.

Thats no good...I have not really been following that range, but knew it was supposed to be coming eventually and as its right around the corner from my house also would have loved for it to open.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Allan Is a very good person and I know that range was very important to him. I'm sure he's taking this hard so please keep this thread clean guys.

Top Bottom