Geaux Shootin

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    I talked to Allen (geaux shooting) last week about it. I really can't remember what date he gave me but I know it did get pushed back some.

geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    We wish it was already open, but the banking world has many hangups. It only takes the right person at the bank to not want the project and it goes no further. We have a plan b and c and are putting the next one into action. Hopefully in the next few weeks, we will be able to nail down or at least project an opening date. For now, I would say 6 months as a guess.

Take a look at our website www.geauxshootin.com and join us on facebook to keep up with how things ar progressing.

geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    We plan to have a Bayou Shooter day prior to opening the range to the public. Entry for that day will only require some level of membership with Bayou Shooter.
    Our current discounted "Early Bird" Membership will no longer be available once we start building.

CaptainMorgan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    out of curiosity since i get the facebook updates from you folks and have been trying to find the time to take the concealed class, where do you teach it at right now?

hkennc

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Gonzales
    I just want to add that I took Alan's CHP class today and learned quite a bit, mostly the correct grip and stance and just how much I need to practice. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a first-time or renewal class to seriously consider Geaux Shootin'.

geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    I just want to add that I took Alan's CHP class today and learned quite a bit, mostly the correct grip and stance and just how much I need to practice. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a first-time or renewal class to seriously consider Geaux Shootin'.
    I have your ear muffs. They were in the back of my truck. Just give me a shout. thx Alan

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom