Get out of your comfort zone-get involved

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    The November election will be here before you know it. It is imperative that Barack Obama not be re-elected. Not only should he be defeated, but he must be defeated by crushing numbers. A huge blowout will give the congress the mandate they need to roll back the damage this administration has inflicted upon our country. Even with a solid mandate it may take a generation or more to undo the damage. In three and a half years they have written more than eighty thousand pages of regulations. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are in full agreement with the UN small arms treaty and will work for its adoption. The reasons why we should vote them out are many, and are fodder for another post.

I am bringing this up now because a rumor has come to my attention that up to 30% of the NRA membership is not registered to vote. I have found this information stunning and it is what has moved me from my comfort zone to send this out.

If you or a friend have not voted in a long time, or you are not sure if you are registered, use the following link to verify that you are. If you are not registered the page will also allow you to register online or through the USPS. If you have friends that you suspect are not voting talk to them and explain the urgency. Spread the link to everyone who believes in the original intent of the constitution, and is 2nd amendment friendly, all others need not apply. Spread this message to other forums and all like minded people on your e-mail list. Your one vote is the only ammo you have to make a change. As I write this Eric Holder has stopped the state of Florida from purging illegals from its voter rolls. You can be sure that the other side is very active registering both dead and alive. In the words of uncle Ted we must be "locked cocked and ready to rock doc".

Remember this election will probably be the most important election in the history of the United States of America. Get active-spread the word.

http://wallbuilders.com/vote/

Thanks for taking the time
    Scott Barra
    Lafayette, LA

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    And another hell yeah!

I have been out of my comfort zone since "The Great Destroyer" took office. You are definitely correct about this election being the most important in the history of our free country.

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    I might suggest taking up a hobby. Or becoming a collector... commemorative dishes, or cuckoo clocks, maybe.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheMadKing504
    Top Bottom