Give me your guns!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Don't forget the hands and feet!! ;)

In most states, an assault/battery is committed when one person 1) tries to or does physically strike another, or 2) acts in a threatening manner to put another in fear of immediate harm. Many states declare that a more serious or "aggravated" assault/battery occurs when one 1) tries to or does cause severe injury to another, or 2) causes injury through use of a deadly weapon. Historically, laws treated the threat of physical injury as "assault", and the completed act of physical contact or offensive touching as "battery," but many states no longer differentiate between the two.

Assult Style Weapons: Baseball Bats, Knives, Blunt Objects, Machetes, Axes, Tire Irons, Pipes, 2x4's, Batons, Candlesticks, Lamps, Swords, Golf Clubs, and of course at times, Firearms; and about a bazillion other inanimate objects in the world.

Make sure they get them ALL!

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Was there a point to this thread?

Seems the only actual related question (after the rather cryptic OP question/statement/whatever it was) was asked by LSP. Which so far was not answered.

And what possible good would it do, for ME (or anyone else with a functioning brain), to reveal in an open internet forum what my plans may or may not be in a post confiscation environment? What answers were you looking for?

Ohhhhh. I'm gonna fight? Ohhhhh. I'm gonna submit? Ohhhhh. I'm hiding mine under the garage slab? Ohhhhh. Mine are in a sealed tube located on property outside city limits? What?

What was the point of this post?

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I think it's a good question, sure it's been asked allot, no big deal... I would like to know what the consequences will be if you lie and then get caught with your soggy/ lost weapons?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Was there a point to this thread?

Seems the only actual related question (after the rather cryptic OP question/statement/whatever it was) was asked by LSP. Which so far was not answered.

And what possible good would it do, for ME (or anyone else with a functioning brain), to reveal in an open internet forum what my plans may or may not be in a post confiscation environment? What answers were you looking for?

Ohhhhh. I'm gonna fight? Ohhhhh. I'm gonna submit? Ohhhhh. I'm hiding mine under the garage slab? Ohhhhh. Mine are in a sealed tube located on property outside city limits? What?

What was the point of this post?

What did you use to waterproof the tubes?:mamoru:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    So... assuming you are "da po po", as your user name and profile suggest: just what, exactly, are you going to do if you get the order to begin confiscating personally-owned firearms???

Yes Indeed. Excellent Question Steve.

popcorn.jpg

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I ran out of targets so I used all my guns as targets for my .22, they all look like Swiss cheese well except the .22 but I had a gator bite it and take it away from me. :rolleyes:

trigger643

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Kingwood
    Lost every one of them in a boating mishap. :(

"Bring all your guns," Gus said, "we'll be hunting those cajun polar bears from my buddy's boat," Gus said.

"You sure you know how to drive this thing?" I said. "Sure Do," Gus said.........

I'm never taking all my guns and going hunting Cajun Polar Bears with Gus again...

sinking%20ship.jpg

Top Bottom