WTS: Glock 19 Gen 3 - S3F, Zevtech, and much much more.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SuperSolstice

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2016
    Metairie Louisiana
    Hey, I'm selling my Glock 19 gen 3. It never gets any use and I'd rather it go to a home where it will be enjoyed. I have more guns than I need. The pistol has only had about 120 rounds through it with all the upgrades. probably about 1,000 rounds prior to that....but the only thing stock is the poly frame.

Anywho, It has an S3F solutions threaded barrel, a zevtech dragonfly slide, zev skeltonized striker, battle sights, and its RMR ready. It also has an RYG adjustable ghost trigger,a stainless recoil spring, stainless pins, stainless slide lock, stainless slide release, talon grips and zev mag release. Included with the bundle is the original case and all of its belongings, a 5.11 soft case for the range, 2 15 rd mags, 1 10 rd mag, 1 33 rd mag, an aliengear cloak tuck 3.0 holster, a kydex trigger holster for bag carry, 1000 rds of Federal FMJ, and 50 rd of JHP Hornady ammo.

I'm located in Metairie. Please forward any questions, comments, concerns, and offers to my cell. 504 650 0613. My name is Jared.

Ready to sell. Hearing offers. Starting the party at $1200. See pics below.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom