WTS: Glock 19 with lots of extras!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    2.) Here I have a nice glock 19 in 9mm. This has about 1400 rounds through it but is in excellent condition (as detailed by the pictures). Has been very well taken care of and comes with tons of extras including: an overwatch precision TAC flat face drop in trigger that has a nice crisp break around 4 pounds and equally as tactile reset, Ghost pro 3.5 trigger connector and spring kit, Trijicon HD tritium night sights, extended slide release lever, grip plug, titanium safety plunger,the streamlight TLR-1 HL 800 lumen light, and 6 magazines. This package also comes with the safariland holster that fits the glock 19 and TLR-1 HL light very nicely; for those of you that have not experienced or owned safariland holsters you are in for a treat as they are some of the nicest on the market, with the hard kydex outer but the softer suede lining to ensure that your handgun's finish is not unnecessarily worn from holstering and unholstering. Price is $700.

Enough of the paragraphs, here are some pictures:
    1zd1xk3.jpg

wakg0z.jpg

5x7ckw.jpg

i69rtu.jpg

353dooo.jpg

28rflh3.jpg

swbigk.jpg

I accept either Paypal gift (or you can do normal but remember to add 3% to cover the transaction fee), you can send me a money order if you so prefer, or we can meet face to face but I will be leaving back for Monroe on the 18th of July. Any questions just send me a message at 1-985-991-025two. I am located in Houma

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom