WTS: Glock 22 RTF 2

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    I'm selling a Glock 22 RTF (Rough Texture Frame) 2. I'm not one for letting guns sit on the the nightstand and that's what this one is doing so I figured I'd give it to someone who wants to shoot it more. I'm asking $500.00 OBO in the Lafayette area. You can contact me at 225-three two eight - 2555

First the good; Comes complete with everything that was there on the day I bought it. Gun, three magazines, case, Glock's "speed loader", the lock, safety manual, fired brass, etc. I installed Trijicon's tritium night sights on it. Going with this sell is a Safariland ALS paddle holster (right hand). The holster is disengaged with a thumb release. All the same items and then some as if you bought it brand new.

Then the bad; It has approximately 1,000 rounds down the barrel, and very slight holster wear just in front of the rear sights. The wear was so slight I couldn't get a good picture of it with my camera phone. The top right of the front sight is nicked from the holster as well, nothing that effects sight picture or the actual tritium sight.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom