glock 27 for hi point?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firelane

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    Nine Mile Point LA
    so i put my hi point 45 on arms list for trade.there is this guy who wants to trade me a gen3 glock 27 .at first i did not understand why someone would trade a glock for a hi point .then he sent me the pics and pretty much all of the black coating is missing .what do you guys think?

firelane

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    Nine Mile Point LA
    im a full time firefighter that has became good friends with some leos over the years .any time i do a trade or buy a used gun i have the run the serial number just to cover my own ass

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    coke%20and%20popcorn.gif

dustyk70

Shamed Liberty
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Leesville, La./ Morocco
    I do the same thing, Except I usually do that after the sale/trade. Just so I know that I do not have a stolen gun in my possession. I do tell the guy that I am getting the gun from that I am going to do it, so they have the option to back out.

SVT Bansheeman

No more laughing dog
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Lockport, LA
    I love my glock 27. I was looking at used glocks when i was ready to buy. The only ones were in good condition were not much cheaper than new. The rest had issues or were beat to death. I refuse to pay near new for a used gun and i dont care how little it was used. So i went buy one new.

It seems the condition of the pistol bothered you enough to make a thread. To me that means dont trade. Just sell your pistol out right and save and buy whatever you want new. Just my .02 cents.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Glock's finish is into the metal, so while "the pretty" might be worn.... It still won't have rust issues.

I'd trade.

Try telling the guy you will be calling the numbers in when you meet him... See if he backs out.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    The finish is not a problem. I have holster wear on a Glock that I have owned since 1994. There has never been any rust.
    You need to inspect the rest of the firearm. Break it down before you take delivery.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You have a high point and someone wants to give you a Glock for it. It does not matter what shape the Glock is in, DO IT! There is no Glock that is worth less than a high point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom