Good DLP bulbs?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    I'm looking for a replacement lamp for my 2007 model Samsung, but having trouble finding any manufacturers I recognize. I've ordered some Chinese thing from Amazon before only to have it burn out again in less than three months. Had it replaced under warranty and the replacement lasted only slightly longer than the warranty period. I think Phillips made the OEM, but I can't find one. Has anyone had a good exoerience with anything they've found?

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    The original lasted 3 or 4 years, I figured even if it was made in China, it was at least of higher quality. I don't know how TVs work, maybe something is deteriorating and giving the lamp too much juice.

My fiancee was telling me about that Vizio. I was thinking about it, but the very next day, she started hinting that she wants a bigger wedding now. Sigh.

velociraptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Greater New Orleans Area
    The original lasted 3 or 4 years, I figured even if it was made in China, it was at least of higher quality. I don't know how TVs work, maybe something is deteriorating and giving the lamp too much juice.

My fiancee was telling me about that Vizio. I was thinking about it, but the very next day, she started hinting that she wants a bigger wedding now. Sigh.

Look around I have seen 55 inch sets for $499. That is why there are very few TV repair shops left (if any) it is frequently cheaper to replace TVs than to repair TVs.

Here are two I just googled.

http://www.cheaptv.eu/samsung-un60eh6000-60-led-hdtv-1080p-120hz-p-71.html

http://www.hhgregg.com/haier-58-1080p-120hz-led-hdtv/item/LE58F3281

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    Yeah, I think I might go next week and get the 60" vizio. Walmart has the same one, I think. Gonna do some research in the meantime.

Sent from my truck doing 85 down the interstate.

Top Bottom