Good reading....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville

Log Island

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    This was good, thanks for posting. Many of these points, I use with friends and coworkers. Of, course, when it comes from me....I plan to forward this link to a few..

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    I'm just as interested in who you think on this board falls under that title.

I don't know....But probably at least 50% of the current active membership if I were to take a S.W.A.G. at it. My warning was directed towards the members who would take personal offense and immediately discount the article in it's entirety upon reading one of the fist couple of paragraphs. I don't know nor care who they are. The article <aside from the introduction part at the beginning> is well written, researched, and informative. I wanted to encourage everyone to read it past the part that would most likely **** them off to the point that they'd quit reading and close the window.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    healthcare_tldr.jpg

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I don't know....But probably at least 50% of the current active membership if I were to take a S.W.A.G. at it. My warning was directed towards the members who would take personal offense and immediately discount the article in it's entirety upon reading one of the fist couple of paragraphs. I don't know nor care who they are. The article <aside from the introduction part at the beginning> is well written, researched, and informative. I wanted to encourage everyone to read it past the part that would most likely **** them off to the point that they'd quit reading and close the window.

Oh the article was good I thought. He seem's like what used to be a Blue Dog Democrat? :dunno:
    Easily the minority in his Major Party.

Top Bottom