Good samaritan w/gun ruins carjacker's day

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    Wife sends me a text from work that there is a guy in the ER with a gun and a car ran into building. Once the dust settled, she found out some guy tried to carjack someone in a handicap spot. When the "victim" fought back someone else saw it and pulled a gun on carjacker. Scumbag got scared, jumped in car and drove it into the hospital. :rofl: Carjacker arrested, she's not sure what happened to the good guy. Hopefully there will be something on the news tonight.

Mad props to whoever got involved and stopped this.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    I have not seen or heard of anything by the local news media yet...........Either i have missed the local news, but most likely they don't think this would be newsworthy to the common folk!!!!! :doh:

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    I have not seen or heard of anything by the local news media yet...........Either i have missed the local news, but most likely they don't think this would be newsworthy to the common folk!!!!! :doh:

Nah, it's just that Alexandria is a very small market and they probably don't even staff the newsroom on Christmas Eve. Without pictures, you'll be lucky to get even a few lines in the paper - but it's a hell of a good story.

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    No, I didn't see anything on the news either. The only pic I have seen was one my wife took with her cell phone and the car wasn't really "in" the building like she made it sound. More like ran into it. She's been sick since Saturday evening and hasn't even been able to go back to work so I haven't heard anything else about it.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Funny how that works, something embarassing to the right people can vanish like smoke

now if it'll just work on sodom insane the prezidente

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom