Got saiga 12's ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Mississippi Auto Arms just raised prices on Saigas $100 across the board. Had almost talked myself into another S-12 from their site. Then I got an email from them saying they had Saigas in stock. Refreshed my page and it jumped $100. Meh, I'm out. I have enough Saigas and I just can't justify another, even for parts......

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Mississippi Auto Arms just raised prices on Saigas $100 across the board. Had almost talked myself into another S-12 from their site. Then I got an email from them saying they had Saigas in stock. Refreshed my page and it jumped $100. Meh, I'm out. I have enough Saigas and I just can't justify another, even for parts......

A $100 increase isn't bad considering the very foundation of their business just got banned from import.

rattler

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 26, 2013
    Marrero, LA
    Just saw the truth about guns article. The admin strikes again. What a load of hooey. Remember when you needed congress to do stuff like this?

rattler

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 26, 2013
    Marrero, LA
    Those businesses should know better than to operate in non-government-approved industry. They ought to set up shop in solar or wind power, or perhaps algae farms. How dare they not toe the line of the glorious central authority.

Harrisracing

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I agree that they are going away one by one.

Surely we will see VEPR, TULA, WOLF, etc. included in these executive orders one by one. Honestly if you have an AK I think there's no way ammo will ever be cheaper than it is now. If you have a 5.45x39 well then you should have bought 10k rounds last time and if you didn't I would HIGHLY advise doing it now.

This will likely bring the value of AK's across the board up slightly based on the Supply demand curve and the gov't reducing the suppliers in the game. I will bet that the Centurion USA made versions of AK's will start going up in value as well (slightly) and let's hope the Polish, Yugo, and Romy's still stay in the supply pot.

And yes I did immediately place an order for a VEPR 12 after reading this because I believe it's next on the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom