Government land seizure

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    Looks like part of Agenda 21. Welcome to the new world. Wait till you find out about light polution, and how you need to relocate due to it "harming wildlife".

marshjo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Monroe, La
    Gotta love obamaland. So are we still goin to call this country the united states or say that we are still free? I'm hoping all this stuff will pass over or is just BS. May have to start watching MSNBC so I can start thinking everything is ok again...

Last edited:

Tate

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I'm about as libertarian as one can get and remain sane, but I'm not buying it. I just read the whole bill, including Sec. 211 (e)(2):

(2) PRIVATE PROPERTY PROTECTION- Nothing in this subtitle permits the use of funds made available to carry out this subtitle to acquire real property or a real property interest without the written consent of each owner of the real property or real property interest.

The link in the OP mentions this being defunct due to the loophole that at least 50% of all source funds for these projects must be derived from sources other than the federal government. What I see is that no funds can be used to carry out these acquisitions without property owner consent.

Top Bottom