Grand Jury indicts Will Hayden

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    It is truly amazing how the tone of this conversation has changed. I remember when this story first broke and I was called an idiot and a 'feminazi' for daring to suggest the allegations had merit. Surely it was some bitchy ex and Will din do nuffin.

True you are. But generally when you throw a mad scorned woman in the mix things escalate. When the Sheriffs department let him go stating there was not enough evidence to hold him. Throw in a pissed off Ex. and people truly felt Will was innocent. Now we all know what an animal he was.

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    True you are. But generally when you throw a mad scorned woman in the mix things escalate. When the Sheriffs department let him go stating there was not enough evidence to hold him. Throw in a pissed off Ex. and people truly felt Will was innocent. Now we all know what an animal he was.

The thing is, the only ones who threw in a scorned ex were Will himself and his lawyer. Without any corroborating reports, their claims should have been suspect. Instead, people were willing to believe in the phantom ex because it fit into a comfortable narrative and didn't require them to question their perceptions.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    The thing is, the only ones who threw in a scorned ex were Will himself and his lawyer. Without any corroborating reports, their claims should have been suspect. Instead, people were willing to believe in the phantom ex because it fit into a comfortable narrative and didn't require them to question their perceptions.

Then fault them for being human. We all tend to gravitate to our precepts. If you want to tell everyone "I told you so" mission accomplished.

geoney

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Just as a point of fact, a grand jury indictment does not mean he is guilty. In fact, getting a GJ indictment is not that hard, especially with such a high profile case.

That said, I think he is most likely guilty as hell.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom