Great Lakes Outdoor Supply

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapnek

May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    I just tried out my new Pro Mag magazine at the range and it was terrible. My factory mag works perfect. Every time I switched to the Pro Mag clip the gun would jam or not load a shell every 5-8 rounds. I do not recommend buying this magazine if want smooth shooting. Buy the factory mag. It does cost more, but it is worth the extra money. I also don't recommend doing business with the people I bought my mag from. I sent them an email describing the problems with the Pro Mag and they replied it was sold "as is, no returns or exchanges" , poor customer service. I don't know about you but it sound like to me they don't have any faith in the merchandise they sell. It was purchased using the auction site, gunbroker.com and the listing didn't say anything about "no returns". Just my 2 cents worth.
    This is the company info. I will not ever buy anything from them again. It's not the $20, it's the poor support they give for their products.
    Great Lakes Outdoor Supply
    Contact Name: Ralph Spidalieri
    Address: 14908 N. State Ave.
    MIDDLEFIELD, OH 44062
    USA
    Main Phone #: 440-632-9151

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Pro Mags have a reputation for being as bad as it gets. Some people get them to function somewhat, but I don't think I've ever met anyone that felt comfortable enough with them to use them in a life/death situation.

Thanks for the heads up on the company's customer service.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom