GROUP BUY "feeler" for AR15 Stripped Lowers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Hey guys there was some interest in another thread about a group buy on some AR15 Lowers,

Mr Bryan Guillory with Louisiana Gun and Reloading has offered to make this a reality, he has offered to do the FFL transfers for $10 each as long as we can get 30 of them as a Group buy. His condition is money needs to be paid UP FRONT before he places the order.

I believe we could contact either Palmetto State Armory or Essential Arms (being they are local) and see if they can cut us a deal on some lowers.

I volunteer myself on making the phone calls (unless somebody else wants to do it), once we come up to the minimum number that Mr. Guillory has requested for this to become a reality.

Keep in mind Pamletto was selling the lowers not long ago for $49.95 as a "special" deal + shipping + FFL, depending on what FFL you use this could end up being a $100 lower.

Since we would all be splitting the shipping as a group buy and the FFL would only be $10, this could actually be a good way to stock up on lowers.

So who would actually be interested and would have the money to do it WITHOUT any BS ???????

----------------------------------------------------------
    Hey Guys,

Wanna do a group buy? Give me a call and lets talk. The first rule is all the money is up front, no exceptions. I will do the transfers for $10.00 each and you have to have at least 30 units. If you can work with this give me a call at 225-202-3902.

Bryan Guillory
    aka: Beauxdog
    Louisiana Gun & Reloading Supply

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?61976-WTB-AR-Stripped-Lower-(5.56)

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    As long as the #'s look good I will be down for 2 of them! I Have the money in hand. If this goes anywhere some body please shoot me a PM so I don't miss out. Thanks.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    As a reference from what bsdubois00 posted

this is what they had came up with

Shipping was quoted to be $17 per box of ten, adding $1.70 to each lower.

These were quoted at $54.95 each. In the interest of keeping things simple, easy to add and provide just little extra as a cushion to offset anything unforeseen, I rounded it up .35 cents each to make it $57 even

NOW we can pretend that would be the magic number $57 + 10 FFL, but we might be able to talk them into the $49.95 deal they were running a couple of weeks ago, that would put them in the $53 range+10 for FFL fee in Louisiana.

Not looking bad at all

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    The way that we have had to do them in the past (this is our 2nd or 3rd group buy from palmetto) they take payment from ONE PERSON - and ship them to ONE LOCATION - how you pay that person is up to you

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    ok will this ONE PERSON be able to take a paypal pament or something? I guess I could mail a money order or something just don't wanna ride bike down twice on a cheap group buy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom