Gsg5pk SPF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chip Cross

Gots me a Homeboyz site
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Gonzales,LA
    ***SPF***1st is a GSG5PK .22LR this thing is a blast to shoot, only had 200 rnds down the barrel. It will come with one 10 rnd mag and one 22 round mag. I will also throw in a cheap Sight Mark HWS 500.00 FTF.

013-4.jpg

014-4.jpg

015-5.jpg

Last edited:

Chip Cross

Gots me a Homeboyz site
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Gonzales,LA
    I am not looking to do any trading, I have got to pay for a trip out to M.D. Anderson next week.Trades are out of the question at this time. If you shoot me a low ball offer I probably will not answer your PM so don't waste my time or yours. I take care of my firearms so you will not be getting junk if you decide to buy any of the stuff I am selling. Thanks, and have a good day -Chip Cross

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It is only money. :rofl:

Yeah, but when it comes to new toys or paying rent, sometimes priorities need to be made, :wtc:

How many rounds through that lower, and what kind of LPK is in it? Also, is that all black, or OD stock/grip on it? I can't really tell from this computer at work.

Chip Cross

Gots me a Homeboyz site
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Gonzales,LA
    Yeah, but when it comes to new toys or paying rent, sometimes priorities need to be made, :wtc:

How many rounds through that lower, and what kind of LPK is in it? Also, is that all black, or OD stock/grip on it? I can't really tell from this computer at work.

300 rnds give or take,It is all Bushmaster guts,and it is all black. It is probably the cheap camera of mine.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom