Gun Control on 60 minutes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Conceyted

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Metairie, LA
    Of course now that they gave the background of ammo shortage and gun buying, they start talking about the "gun show loophole" and crimes linked to gun violence. NOW IT IS TIME FOR ME TO ROLL MY EYES.

Coastie Paul

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Slidell, LA
    Ok, I watched it. Could have been a lot worse, and of course, could have been done a hell of a lot better. The Oakland police officer shootings got air time but piece really failed to mention the guy was a felon that shouldn't have had any type of gun. Perfect case of how gun control (especially in gun unfriendly California) does not work.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    This show and the 20/20 one the other night lead me to surmise that the MSM is responding to the surge in the sales of guns and ammo. I think that they are trying to scare all of the newby gun owners into changing their minds and giving up their guns. If I did not have the benefit of this board and others like it, I would have been uninformed and unable to spot the falsehoods and half-truths of these reports.

Let's hope that there are enough people helping the newbies to see the truth and not be scared off by this.

BTW, anyone notice the slant in the story of the rescue of the captain of the Maersk Alabama? Every report I've read thus far on the internet or in the newspaper refers to somalia as a "gun-plagued" country.

Amazing.

MRBULLRED

Psalms 27: 1-3
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    I love the guys answer when she was talking aobut the unresponsible """"21yr olds""" with guns on campus and he said " what about the age of all the people fighting for our country""" She moved on:D

Top Bottom