Gun safes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CMorse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Breaux Bridge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltK-bDbADa8

I was sent this when I asked about purchasing a gun safe. I actually am looking at a patriot myself, well I hinted at my wife for one. I called my local fire department and asked about response time, they were very curious about why I would need such info but after further explanation they told me. Location of your gun safe in your home is a big deal too. You want to limit its access from others, and protect it's weaker sides. I believe that the patriot fits my needs and budget rather well. Yes Fort Knox is awesome but very pricey. Do your research and be happy with whatever you buy. Don't settle on something because it is readily available.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    How would you build your own safe Jake?

You could build it however you want. I saw where your house recently burnt. If you still have to rebuild then you don't have to stop at a Safe you could build a Strong room. Get the Fire Block and put it in the new plans and voila you have your very own walkin....... GUNROOM. ( said with en echo effect) Of course you would need to add a nice Door for said room and I would just happen to have one of what you may be seeking. ( only if you decide to build a walk in GUNROOM)

Top Bottom