Gun Show Sept 18-19 Kenner, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Anyone planning on going? I'll def be there, looking for 45 grips and some ammo cans. Really just going to browse around

bigrobkell

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    NOLA
    i will be there with my dad and brother. i gunna be looking for parts for my ar build and my dad will be picking up a M1. should be a good time

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    yeah some are dissapointing, but you get that feeling in your gut that you may have missed something amazing if you didnt go. never is the case, but still gotta check

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    Great Selection

Last visit all I saw was a great selection of costume jewelry, toys and gimmick items.

Oh yea and a bunch of sellers who acted like I was bothering them when I asked a question! Kinda reminds me of when I visit the Senior Citizens at the Young at Heart luncheon. They don't want to stop visiting and eating to talk to you! LOL

LONDON055.jpg

I'm going to take the entrance fee and gas money and buy me some roasted peanunts, a bag of popcorn and a grape soda instead!:D

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Do they still have a table out front where fliers and handouts can be put out for people to pick up? Many years ago they did but it's been a while since I've been down there. I ask because we want to drop off a stack of LOCAL trifolds for people to pick up as they come and go.
    Thanks.

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    I always try to make the Kenner show, only because, like the Slidell show, it isn't that far of a drive. Even though I may be disappointed time after time, I'm still paranoid I will miss out on a hidden treasure, or good deal. The two or three hours it will take me to drive there, walk around and come home, is worth the chance of finding a good deal.
    Besides, I've been wanting a black powder pistol for awhile now. Anyone know of any dealers who will be set up out there that fools with them?

pjprokop

NRA Benefactor Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Anyone have a table to share so LSA can sell raffle tickets to support our junior shooting program?

Paul

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Do they still have a table out front where fliers and handouts can be put out for people to pick up? Many years ago they did but it's been a while since I've been down there. I ask because we want to drop off a stack of LOCAL trifolds for people to pick up as they come and go.
    Thanks.
    Yes or no?

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I went to the last one and was not very impressed. Vendors seemed like I was bothering them and I was a little annoyed. This time I will expect that and will know more about what a good deal would be. I feel the same about missing a major deal. Why risk that when all I am out is $8 and a drive to Kenner.
    I might be able to find a magazine or two for my guns or maybe some accessories for my 10/22 build. If nothing else, it is fun to see and hold some guns that I have seen on the Internet.

O_R_B_1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    New Orleans, La.
    I'll be there. I found some metric FAL mags for $12 each last time and Winchester 55gr. 223 for $6.87 a box.

The mags were dirty as hell, but a good scrubbing and a light coat of oil cleaned them up. They seem to function just fine.

I hate to not go and miss that "GREAT DEAL" too, although they are VERY hard to find.

I remember paying $29.95 for 308 Battle Packs about 5 years ago there. :(

Last edited:

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    i know, worst that happens is i burn a little gas.

if anyone sees me, ill be there with a bald head, beard, and 550 bracelet on...would be nice to meet some of you

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom