GUN SHOW this weekend

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Candyman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    I just got a call from Classic Arms Productions letting me know that they had a table open for the gun show in Gonzales this weekend. My sons and I will be set up making and selling Paracord bracelets. As I have at every gun show we go to, I invite all members to come by our table and get a free $5 bracelet.
    I have meet a few of our members at the gun show and it is always nice to meet y'all.

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I may very well make it to the show. I'd like to check your table out and score a paracord bracelet. Do you have a table number or know where your table will be?

Candyman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    I may very well make it to the show. I'd like to check your table out and score a paracord bracelet. Do you have a table number or know where your table will be?

I don't know where my table will be until I get there in the morning. I'll try and make an update to let y'all know.
    I will have all my supplies with me, that's over 80 different colors of cord. If I don't have a bracelet that fits, or color you want already made, I will make it for you.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I was at the gunshow in Houston this same weekend, and prices were surprising! Saw bricks of .22 as low as $20. There was one dealers table with maybe 300-400 pistols on it and every single one had a pretty fair retail price and also a "gunshow" price which was $30 or more $$ off! Haven't seen anything like that in this area for over 15 years! BNIB Colt Delta Elite's for $750-$850 depending on who had them. Delta Elite compensated long slide for $975! Almost bought a BNIB P30sk LEM for $480, but the shipping and transfer fee would have erased that great deal. Highly recommend checking it out, we always make a weekend out of it, wife is so happy I usually have carte blanche at the show. ;-)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom