Guns/Bedroom

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Guess that's their "nightstand" gun, hence the bedroom, or daily carry, which they would probably take off when they wind down at night.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I wanted to mount the gun safe in the middle of the den, wife said it needed to go someplace less noticeable... she suggested the garage, we compromised on the bedroom.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Living room is out for me. Bed room is the next logical place. You Spend a lot of time in there. Close to guns at night. Plus I have an extra closet in mine for my safe and my stuff only. If you see a picture of a gun taken on a bed, and you buy that gun, you might want to clean it well. Some nasty stuff happens in a bed ;)

Last edited:

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I keep my guns in my 2nd din aka (my room/man cave) as far as pictures go i switch it up from the dinning room table to the bedroom sometimes its not easy to find a flat space other than the floor and who likes bending over for all those gun pictures?

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Why do so many of us hide guns in our bedroom? So many pic I see of firearms are taken on the bed!! What's wit dat?

I don't know about hiding them but the bed is a flat, soft surface where you can temporarily display your treasures. As long as it isn't another photo of someone's feet I'm OK with it.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    I have a gun or two in every room of my house..... including the bathrooms. My safe is in my bedroom because the master bedroom is the most private place in my house...as in most households.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom