guy goes off on leo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    It only works if you are black, talk disrespectfully to everyone but your mom, degrade and belittle women, and support Obama because you cannot accept that he is not black, and believe he is going to make things better- no need to work, he'll take care of that.

Last edited:

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    In not going to watch the link. But in keeping with tradition I'm going to comment.

That guy was an ass... He will one day win stupid prizes for playing stupid poker

brpdsoldier1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    That guy would have been checked for warrants, insurance company would have been called, emissions checked, would have even broke out my tape measure to make sure his tires wasn't to wide... There is always a way to handle idiots like this. I would advise anyone who thinks this is funny or cool to think twice before you do this to an officer... Especially in Louisiana!

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    That guy would have been checked for warrants, insurance company would have been called, emissions checked, would have even broke out my tape measure to make sure his tires wasn't to wide... There is always a way to handle idiots like this. I would advise anyone who thinks this is funny or cool to think twice before you do this to an officer... Especially in Louisiana!

And really especially if he's one of those guys who wear campaign hats.:nono:

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I guy on World Star Hip Hop acting like that to a cop? Wow do you guy actually BELIEVE that was a REAL cop and not a promotional stunt to make a rapper look tougher to his target audience?

Dave

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Wow. What an idiot.

If someone did this to a State Trooper in Louisiana, well, I don't know what would happen to him. But it wouldn't be pretty.

Top Bottom