HALO 4

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    So far, the campaign is good. I'm on the 4th mission. Spartan Ops was easy, even on Legendary. Sucks that there is only one episode for it right now. Probably going to have to spend money to play the rest :(.

Multiplayer. Ugh, where to begin. Grenades everywhere. Definitely isn't a Call of Duty. Alien or genetically enhanced human with badass armor; nothing should soak up that many bullets. If I can't get it together in another week, multiplayer is going to be as dead to me as my K : D ratio.

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    Just beat the campaign . I thought it was very well done . I enjoyed it thoroughly . I will play spartan ops later on . Not much a plan on multiplayer , but I will play it eventually .

Col_Sanders

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Deridder
    About how long was the campaign?

Multiplayer I just couldnt care less about. Those little kids that do nothing but sit in front of their Xbox all day get on my nerves.

Waffles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2012
    Lafayette
    Beat it yesterday. VERY good campaign/story. A little light on the vehicle combat but thats no biggie. This might be my favorite halo so far. Second best bare minimum.

People were worried that bungie was not involved but I think 343 studio will be fine. Its better than Halo 3 without a doubt.

Last edited:

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    i think far cry 3 in december will be a good one for single player fans. big open world plus the map editor may let you place a.i. to make your own single player.

Top Bottom