handgun pictures thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    When you’re a fan boy, you’re a fan boy

IMG_4822.jpeg

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I

I been looking into getting one of these. Looks like a great suppressor host. How ya like it?

It shoots well. The trigger is a little rough but I may put a tandemkross blast pack in it. I shot it Saturday at honey island and I didn’t have too much trouble hitting steel at 100 with it. The 2.5 moa SRO helps out.

Phil McGrath

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Lafayette
    Well let’s get this started.
    #1. USGI Colt 1943 the only non-correct part is the barrel being a WWII SA replacement, however correct for vintage Colt barrels are common.
    IMG_1531.jpeg

#2. Is my incomplete BE or Precision Pistol build, all I need to do is get my BOMAR and Checkering done then it’s 100% completed. Hard fit doesn’t describe how snug it really is.
    IMG_1532.jpeg

#3. This guy is my parts gun special, most of the small parts are new USGI Colt, Colt chrome lined barrel and a smattering of commercial take offs. Slide and frame fit is every bit the equal to my or the Wife’s LB PII, and shoots just as well as my or her LB even with its lump and bump sights.
    IMG_1533.jpeg

#4. SAI Black Stainless Target, this is the Wife’s first rosco and it’s a solid shooter. The finish is starting to flake away so I’ve been thinking of going with polished DLC flats and matte rounds?
    IMG_1534.jpeg

#5. This was a grail gun for me at one time but once I had it for a few weeks it quickly wore off, I was going too trade it off but the wife caught me at the door and claimed it as now hers! It’s a 1/2in PII and other than that it doesn’t speak to me. She loves it and named it Lesley…
    IMG_1535.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom