Hank Jr.'s song out ESPN Monday Night Football

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Last edited:

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    I wished he would have never apologized, wasnt nothing wrong with what he said,he told it like he felt,,, he was expressing himself !!!!!! whats wrong with that??????.....Just like the actors and teachers of the country tell the younger kids and up and coming gangsta/rappers EXPRESS YOSEFF !!!!! If I would have stood up and told my Grandfather or Father I had the right to express myself......I'd still be lookin for my teeth !!!! NNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAA Hank Jr should have stood his ground !!!!

bassicpackrat

Dopplebock Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Opelousas,LA 70570
    funny how someone who doesnt walk lockstep with the left gets chastized and booted to the curp for speaking their mind, but let someone on the left spew hatred and lies about the right and its no problem at all and not condemned(examples Jeannine Garalfalo, Alec Baldwin, Rosie O' Donnell, Roseanne Barr,...the list could go for days) I applaud Bo Cephus for speaking his mind, wish he hadnt apologized though. It is true that hipocricy runs deep in politics and the right is a punching bag while the left is basically Teflon.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    What- you interview one of the most outspoken people in the history of the music business at 7am and are shocked by what they say on live TV??? Get the hell outta here!:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

So he has a strong opinion about Barack Obama. Now there's something unique.:rolleyes:

At any rate- the guy on the right (Brian Kilmeade) is the most annoying thing about this video- hands down. Get the staged look of shock & disbelief off your face, fella, and grow a pair. It's not as if you were doing a live interview with The Pope.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Hank says in the song Fox ambushed him with all that ...got a LOT to say in the song

Don't know whose gonna be the Fox when this is done

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Funniest comment I heard about this alleged "flap" was Dennis Miller singing, "Are you ready for some Footmouth".

C'mon folks, that comparison to Hitler, for ANY reason is getting VERY old hat and imo it totally makes you look like a retard. Hitler was directly responsible for the state sponsored murder of over 6 million persons. It was stupid when the left used it against Bush and it's stupid to use it as an analogy, unless you really believe the person you're referring to, even in analogy, is guilty of genocide. Ditto Stalin, Mao, Idi Amin, etc.

I love Hank Jrs music and his demonstrated love of the shooting sports, have for decades, but it wasn't the brightest comment I've heard him make. And comparing how the left allows true asshats to spout their nonsense is not a good reason to defend him in this instance imo. Like it's news that the MSM is biased or something. Think we all have pretty much figured that out, and their ratings prove it.

Just my .02

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom