Happy Independence Day!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Good Article here, with some good info links in the middle.
    http://www.military.com/independence-day

Also heard this yesterday morning. I thought it was pretty good.
    Americas Strong Foundation
    http://media.focusonthefamily.com/f...ast/ffd_2013/3_july_aug_sept/ffd_20130703.mp3

I also came across the Assassins Creed III Trailer which oddly enough is about Americas Independence.
    Mixed with a good song(Which I've never heard), the video is pretty cool. IMO.

It's Independence day themed at a minimum.

/

Last edited:

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    Happy Independence Day to you too brother.

I came home from war 5 years to the day. Makes celebrating it that much more sweet.

Time to tear up some more bass in CENLA.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Same to you brothers and a special thanks to you brothers and sisters who served our country. Wouldn't be here without you guys..DC on the 4th?? I'm sure nothing can describe an Americans feeling. Whenever I am there and walking around the mall I am amazed and proud of how far we have come in such a short time and realize why other countries are so jealous of us and our progress. I think my kids finally "got it" 2 years ago in June when we spent a week there..We live in a great country--lets pray we can keep it together! As I'm cooking speckled trout and shrimp today I'll have a beer or 2 or 3 for ya'll..probably more than 3 though:D

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Happy independence day, hitman has your radio been broken?

No actually :p

On my way to work (35 min.) I listen to the daily Theological Sermon from Robert Jeffress.

On the way home, I don't listen to anything and more or less think about what I'm going to do when I get home. Family stuff, education, disciplinary action(usually for at least one of the kids lol but not always.), Dog training, Prayer for folks who've asked for it, In-law honey'dos. Sometimes I listen to Washington Watch with Tony Perkins.

So when it comes to music, I usually here it in a Movie or on a Trailer/YouTube Video or a Documentary.

In this case, it was the Moto 4 Documentary

I was watching on Netflix. This song was being played at the start so I looked it up and the Assassins Creed III trailer popped up as a suggestion and VIOLA!

Now you know :D

Top Bottom