Happy New Year AR-15 Magazine GIVEAWAY!! ENDED at 9:00pm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    In lieu of all the current world events, the new assault weapon ban proposal from those DOUCHEBAG IDIOTS, and the price gouging on firearms, ammo and especially mags, I'd like to start the NEW YEAR off on a POSITIVE note.

I'm offering 3ea Centerfire Industries 30rd AR-15 mags for......FREE. They are used, but nonetheless, they are FREE! I would like to keep this to those who don't have a stack under the bed, but to those who could use 1, but maybe you don't have the cash. However, anyone is welcome to participate though...

So here's how it works. The first person will post the number 1, the second person will post number 2 and so on and so on.
    If for some reason, two or more people post the same number, the one who posted second will need to go back and edit their number with the letter "a" behind their number and so on. ex. 1, 1a, 1b.

At 9:00pm tonight, I'll draw 3 numbers. Those lucky 3 will get the mag, and ill cover shipping. Anyone who would also like to donate can draw numbers as well and send mags. Lets keep the respect this website has, where it belongs. I am merely returning the favor in a very small way for all the people here who have done so much for others and for me!

A BIG thank you to all those who have made me a better shooter, but more Importantly a better person! This website, as cheesy as it sounds, has brought great people into my life as I'm sure is the same for many of you, and for that I am sincerely grateful!

I will trust that these mags will not be sold to profit from my generosity, however if you know some who needs one, please feel free to give it to them.

Good luck, and Happy New Year!!

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

#14 - Isaac-1
    #21 - cnodie1
    #36 - Golden-Eagle

I need each of you to PM me your contact info and I will ship your mag out in the next day or so.

Thanks to all for playing and have a Happy New Year!! - SGT JMAN

GIMAGS.jpg

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I don't have a pile of mags, but I am sure there are others here who could use them more than myself, so I will not be posting a # either. I just wanted to say what has already been said basically. Thanks for being a caring person that is willing to go out of your way to do a good thing for the members of this community we call BayouShooter.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    12a

Is it me or does this thread show people are either greedy and get too excited, DON'T read rules, or just cannot READ PERIOD?

Either way.....you are a stand up member here JMAN!!!
    KT

Last edited:
    Top Bottom