Happy New Years Eve. What kinda fireworks ya'll shooting tonight?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    The Excalibur....is there anything better?

excalibur_canister_artillery.jpg

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    We discovered the Excalibur about 10 years ago and it's all I'll buy now. You'll love it and be prepared because it certainly attracts crowd of onlookers.

Cool. I did some research and they looked good so that was what we bought this year, last year we bought our first mortars and they were so good we decided to blow the budget and go big this year.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Happy New Year

All right now if you DENHAM area guy's pop those noise makers past 8:00 PM I'm calling the Poe..Poe on you lol

Just kidding Happy New Years

I'm planning on popping one fire cracker tonight and well before midnight I hope:}

70miqplmpwj6cix5w9o.jpg

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    How much does the excaliber cost and what brand of stand sells it?
    I gave up on buying anything that cost over $10 per fuse because sometimes I got my moneys worth and sometimes the $.50 fountains were better than the big stuff.

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    How much does the excaliber cost and what brand of stand sells it?
    I gave up on buying anything that cost over $10 per fuse because sometimes I got my moneys worth and sometimes the $.50 fountains were better than the big stuff.

I got mine at a stand here in Watson. Don't remember the name of the stand. Paid $65 for 24 shots and it was well worth it. Freaking awesome. My neighbor doesn't like me now since they seemed to have freaked out their dog. Oh well.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    My wife and I are boring old people already. We're looking forward to getting a good night's sleep after a week in vacation visiting the family.

On a somewhat related note: my down the street neighbors have been setting off fireworks since 4pm today and they're still going strong. Given the normal state of their lawn and lack of any pride in the presentation of their home, I'll be outside picking up their trash tomorrow.

Happy New Year's, everyone.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    I got mine at a stand here in Watson. Don't remember the name of the stand. Paid $65 for 24 shots and it was well worth it. Freaking awesome. My neighbor doesn't like me now since they seemed to have freaked out their dog. Oh well.

We were just reminiscing about when the Excalibur first came out and wasn't so popular....19.95 and 3 for 1. We paid 70.00 a piece this year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom