Have to renew my permit soon - where should I go in the BR area?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadslugga

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Permit expires in november, and I need to do my renewal soon. Is anyone doing a course on, say, September 25th? (this coming sunday)

Also, my fiancee wants to get a permit, too. Is it the same course, or does she have to take a different one?

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    What about the Covington area? How early can you take the class for renewal?

Barret Kendrick, he is the owner of Bearco-Training & Combat Focus Shooting out of Covington

Each permittee applying for a renewal of his permit shall complete additional educational training within one year prior to submitting a renewal application,

A permittee wishing to renew his concealed handgun permit shall file a renewal application no more than 120 days prior to the expiration of the permit and no later than the sixtieth day after expiration. Renewal applications submitted after the sixtieth day from expiration will not be accepted and the permittee shall complete a new original application with all documentation required for an original application. All renewal applications shall include a new photograph of the applicant as specified in LAC 55:I.1307.B.3

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Barret Kendrick, he is the owner of Bearco-Training & Combat Focus Shooting out of Covington

Each permittee applying for a renewal of his permit shall complete additional educational training within one year prior to submitting a renewal application,

A permittee wishing to renew his concealed handgun permit shall file a renewal application no more than 120 days prior to the expiration of the permit and no later than the sixtieth day after expiration. Renewal applications submitted after the sixtieth day from expiration will not be accepted and the permittee shall complete a new original application with all documentation required for an original application. All renewal applications shall include a new photograph of the applicant as specified in LAC 55:I.1307.B.3

Damn I'm not expired until Feb but wanted to go ahead and knock it out.

wjhachet - when do you expire? Maybe we can set something up with Barrett.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom