He should get an award

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    they didn't say if he had a ccw. shouldn't need one imo but thats not the law in most states. would a bicycle be considered a vehicle like your truck in louisiana?

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    they didn't say if he had a ccw. shouldn't need one imo but thats not the law in most states. would a bicycle be considered a vehicle like your truck in louisiana?

Not sure about that but given the setup in this story, if you were doing the same thing here in Baton Rouge at the BREC bike trail off Hooper Rd, no telling how that would go since the park has a "No Firearms Allowed" policy.

lsu fan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Metry
    Not sure about that but given the setup in this story, if you were doing the same thing here in Baton Rouge at the BREC bike trail off Hooper Rd, no telling how that would go since the park has a "No Firearms Allowed" policy.

I used to ride there a lot when I was in school... I figured, I'd much rather have it something if something happened. It's not far from some trashy areas in BR, and it's the perfect place for someone to ambush you returning to your car, because there's usually not many people around.

Top Bottom