Help me save my house sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBob01

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    the northshore
    Wife has been out of work way too long, and we're falling way behind. Gotta get some cash in the bank quickly, so some things must go. If I don't have a pic for an item, please forgive me, my camera isn't working and I can't afford one of those right now either. Items are located in Lacombe, and sales will have to be FTF on the northshore or in NO metro area, and cash definately preffered. You can leave me a message here, but I probably won't be around the computer all day. Would prefer if you call me at 225 252-4053.

642.JPG

S&W 642, .38 spcl. Was my ccw, still in great condition. Yes, it has that damned lock on it. Comes with two holsters, pocket and leather slide holster. Asking $425.

MBR_s.JPG

CAI wood furnitured CETME rifle in .308. Rifle has had about 200 rds through it, and it shoots great. Comes with 2-20rd and 1-5rd mag, and CETMe sight tool. No the FAL in the pic is not for sale (yet). Asking $600

drum.jpg

Romanian 75 rd AK drum. Used once, functioned perfectly. Comes with chinese drum pouch. Asking $125

Also have for sale a Heritage Rough Rider .22lr/mag revolver. Great little gun, has had about 100 rds through it. Finish is 95%, some holster wear on extractor. has both cylinders and comes with holster and 2 boxes of .22 mag ammo (100 rds). Sorry, no pic available. Most of us know what they look like anyways. Asking $175 **SOLD**

I have a bunch of other firearms related items, that I may consider selling too. Send a pm, if I have it and the price is right I may let it go.

Last edited:

GBob01

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    the northshore
    According to my receipt, I bought it in 03. The only thing that was shot through it since I have had it was 200 rds or less of the 7.62x51 nato south african surplus. Not sure how it would handle commercial ammo.

GBob01

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    the northshore
    BTT...
    Ok guys, I've sold a few mags, all the ammo I'm willing to part with, and a couple other small items; but I'm still way short of what I need. No need to call to ask about hunting rifles or shotguns either, those too are gone.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom